Sunday, September 2, 2007

Spending More Time


I Hope To Post More

It's been a while since I've made a post on my blog, but that's because I've been real busy lately. I've had a lot of work pilled on me for some strange reason. On the good side I've gained some valuable contacts through networking at a few real estate investors meetings. The power of a referral is a beautiful thing, it just gives me a good feeling that money is on the way. Although money is fine and dandy (well I do have to pay some bills), but that's not the most important thing. The most important factor is making my referred clients happy, so if they're happy then I'm happy. Money then becomes second, simply because putting a price on someone's head is bad. If you put a price on people then greed will take over your judgment and chances are you won't get repeat business.


Just as a side note, I'll be posting as much as I can. There will be some days where I'll be busy, but I'll make some time to post something for all of you.

No comments: