Monday, September 17, 2007

Trouble Finding an Investor

I need an Investor! How do I find them?

I have a deal but, how do I find an investor to invest into the deal? Well you can always ask your rich uncle for money (just kidding) or maybe you do have a rich family member. It doesn’t hurt to ask them for money to invest into a real estate deal, so family would be your first start for finding an investor. If your family happens to be broke, that’s okay; you can look at Real Estate investor’s clubs to find an investor. These are great places to network and find people that want to do deals with you. Personally I’m a member to a few of them and believe me, there are plenty of great people there that can help you with your business deals. Another good way to find an investor is at a real estate auction. There are plenty of people there that have money to buy a house and usually at these auctions people are required to have cash on hand to bid on a house. If people have all cash to buy a house at an auction, then I would say this is a good place to find an investor for Real Estate deals.

No comments: