Sunday, July 8, 2007

Big Investments

More Real Estate Questions

Hey, I’m starting to be surprised with the emails that I’ve been getting lately. They’ve been trickling in little by little. My next question comes from Jim and he said this…”Is it really necessary to have a big investment portfolio? I get scared just thinking about it.” –Jim

Well to put it to you straight, it is a scary thing, but it doesn’t have to be. When you invest, you want to take your time and build a portfolio that best fits your financial goals. If two to three houses are your goal, then stay with that until you can handle more. A larger portfolio can produce more for you if you manage it correctly, but try not to over leverage. One good thing to do is seek guidance from a person that has a huge investment portfolio. Generally, someone that has twenty or more houses.

I’m really glad that these emails are coming in. Honestly, this next question has nothing to do with Real Estate, but I’ll answer the question anyways. “When are you going to put more content on the blog and why yellow on the car?”-Kim.

Well there will be more content; I always save the best content for last. As this blog grows, so will the content. Thanks Kim for the email and you’re right, yellow is not my color.

No comments: