Thursday, July 12, 2007

Thanks to All

Letter of thanks

Man, I love doing this blog and I hope some of you like it as well. I see that some people are commenting on this blog and it brings me great joy. More and more people are supporting this site and I would like to thank all of you who come here for tips about Real Estate. The more people that come here, the more information and experiences I will have for you. So keep commenting and emailing me.

Quick tip for today:

Finding the owner of a vacant property. Let’s just say that you’re out and about and you come across a nice house. You pull up and it happens to be vacant, nothing in the house and no for sale sign. Well how do you know if it’s for sale or not, you don’t? Now let’s take this one step farther and try to contact the owner to see if it’s for sale. To find the owner you can try this:

  • Talk with the neighbors and try to see if you can contact the owner.
  • Check with a title company to see if you can get some information. The house might be in foreclosure, who knows.
  • You can also go to the county recorders office to find out who the owner is. You can also see other previous owners too.
  • There are websites that help locate people, so all you have to do is find out the name of the owner.
  • Call the utility companies to see if you can get a name and location of the owner.

No comments: